BASED IN GIBRALTAR
- Ad-hoc analysis against SQL Database
- In-depth insights of core business interests to provide data-driven recommendations to operations
- Development of reports in Excel to support team requirements and interests
- Learning new data tools to leverage data available
- Communicate with management to determine future insight requirements
Skill & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in any analytical subject (Physics, Economics, Maths, Computer Science etc.)
- Comfortable communicating with senior management and key stakeholders, both within the business and externally
- Practiced use of database coding such SQL. Use of programming languages desirable, but not a necessity
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Interest in analytics and applying data to drive progress and innovation
- You’ll be based at our Gibraltar head offices. The address is: Suite 971, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If this role sounds perfect for you, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, contact details and a covering letter.