• VIP customer identification and management.
• Development of VIP focused programmes across all brands and products, including
acquisition, conversion and retention.
• Driving all Marketing Communication with VIPs and potential VIPs, in order to
increase game play, loyalty and increase revenue.
• Weekly and monthly reporting VIP player performance to the Head of CRM and to
the senior management team.
• Regular analytical analysis of competitors and customer landscape in order to ensure competitiveness of the VIP programme.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
• Pro-active personality, self-starter, needs to have at least 3 years of experience in
VIP Customer and Strategy Management.
• Excellent understanding of VIPs, marketing, CRM and operations.
• Previous experience in customer services required (telephone, chat, email, one-toone).
• Analytical and sales/ marketing skills.
• Good understanding of the gaming industry and gaming personas.
• Excellent organisational, planning and communicative skills.
What You’ll Get:
• Fun, young, dynamic and multicultural environment.
• Very competitive remuneration packages depending on experience.
• Additional benefits.
You’ll be based at our Gibraltar head offices. The address is: Suite 971, Europort,
Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this role sounds perfect for you, then email us at email@example.com with your CV, contact
details and a covering letter.
Best of luck!