BASED IN GIBRALTAR
As a key member of the Executive Team, the CLO will report to the Chief Executive Officer or the Chief Financial Officer and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The CLO is responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives, including regulatory compliance. The candidate must have a solid background of legal and regulatory compliance experience, but this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to further their career by overseeing the legal and compliance function at a fast-growing international company.
- Commercial and Corporate Contracts
- Regulatory Compliance
- Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance
- Advising on IP matter as they arise
- Management of external counsel as and when required
- Support the CEO in driving the profitable strategic growth of the company in line with the 3-year business plan
- Provide leadership to the business in the achievement of short and long-term strategic legal and compliance objectives
- Manage short and long-term risks
- Build strong relationships with key external stakeholders, including but not limited to the UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
- Establish strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions
- Acute understanding of the importance of social responsibility and maintain ultimate responsibility for the Company’s social responsibility initiatives, including the implementation of Social Responsibility and Anti Money Laundering strategies as agreed with the Gambling Commission
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Legal and Compliance functions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Qualified lawyer with iGaming experience
- 5+ years senior legal and compliance experience
- Established relationship with gambling regulators
- Successful experience of new license applications
- Proven track record in a dynamic, rapid growth, international businesses
- PLC experience desired but not essential
- You’ll be based at our Gibraltar head offices. The address is: Suite 971, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
HOW TO APPLY:
- If this role sounds perfect for you, then email us at email@example.com with your CV, contact details and a covering letter.