Games Product Executive
• Work with internal teams and external third parties to assist in the development and delivery of casino games this includes delivery of requirements and assistance with testing.
• Maintain games roadmap according to priorities of the Product Manager and business.
• Assist in the release of new games.
• Assist in the preparation of sales presentations for the product portfolio.
• Manage the delivery and presentation of promotional materials and assets for games.
• Work with compliance to ensure games and processes are compliant for regulated jurisdictions.
• Perform BI and competitor analysis on proprietary and third-party competitor games and report back recommendations.
• Work with the promotional team to manage promotional campaigns into our B2B operators.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• At least one years’ experience in the gaming industry.
• A very keen interest in online casino games.
• Experience with troubleshooting, QA and testing would be an advantage (non-essential but beneficial).
• Experience using Jira.
What You’ll Get:
• Fun, young, dynamic and multicultural environment.
• Additional benefits.
You’ll be based at our Gibraltar head offices. The address is: Suite 971, Europort, Europort Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
HOW TO APPLY:
If this role sounds perfect for you, then email us at email@example.com with your CV, contact details and a covering letter.
Best of luck!